Jump to content

would you like to be part of the vids  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. would you like to be part of the vids

    • Yes
    • No
      0
    • I might make a cameo like Stan Lee
      0
    • Just give us the vid
      0


Recommended Posts

I am halfway done with the video i am making for titsrp, I decided I would try youtube since i quit my twitch awhile, ago. Now it's been awhile since i edited some vids, but give me some time and hopefully i get better at the crafts, so look for the video on the forums tomorrow. I'll give you a hint of whats in it. It involves, STUNTS, STAFF GONE WILD, AND most importanlty. Me..... dying alot trying to attempt shit. Hope you guys enjoy. Should be up 4:00 pst tomorrow, or 6 since i like to sleep in lol.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/5401-new-video-soon/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...