Constant Crashing on the server

Kamala Gekido

Whenever i play the server, for whatever reason, my game crashes. i have all the addons and all required things; the most recent update to the server is what is causing me to crash constantly. I have no clue what it is it just happens whenI'm doing absolutely nothing. i will post the repost for those who understand tech mumbo jumbo, but if someone could discern what is happening please tell me. 

I will not accept the "You are playing on mac, and that is your problem" answer as this game does have support for mac.  I understand that previous versions of the game made them ac version un-playable but as of recent updates to the game itself the mac version is now stable. By this i mean; the PC fanboys who say "LOL ur on a mac, das why your crashing, your computer is ass" . If it GENUINELY is the problem i will accept it, but usually its a problem with a prop or an addon added recently

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eQqeama7vFJVqBKFzlgK2lJLZzoLdLgUlpDz3pmbsSA/edit?usp=sharing

Okay so to me it looks like your wireless signal timed out. Essentially garry's mod exceeded the maximum bandwidth your internet connection allows, which in turn caused you to lose complete connection to the server.

Your best bet is to clean up your add-ons, and open your Wi-Fi ports, thus creating a clean and seperate ip address for your game to connect to.

(This can be caused by new add-ons and such on the server, stressing the client out)

Thank you for the help monoxide; that answers it all perfectly. 

Im on vacation on a wifi i am unfamiliar with so that would explain a lot. If it continues when im back home ill reply down below or message you formerly. 

As for addons; recently i flushed and reinstalled all my addons (deleted all 1000 of the ones i wasn't using and now only have the ones dedicated to this server) so it should run smooth when i get back home

Thank you for the help monoxide; that answers it all perfectly. 

Im on vacation on a wifi i am unfamiliar with so that would explain a lot. If it continues when im back home ill reply down below or message you formerly. 

As for addons; recently i flushed and reinstalled all my addons (deleted all 1000 of the ones i wasn't using and now only have the ones dedicated to this server) so it should run smooth when i get back home

Yeah, generally your best bet when using a new Wi-Fi is to run a speed test (found here: Speedtest.net) and if your Wi-Fi averages fewer than 5 mbps then it's pointless to attempt connection to a server with as many add-ons as titsrp has. Hopefully you can get your issues fixed. If you ever have any tech issues feel free to pm me and I'll be more than happy to assist. (I work in networking and internet repair as a career so im your man lol)