MikeMaxGaming Posted September 6, 2015 Share Posted September 6, 2015 Hey, I was wondering if the advanced meth system would ever be brought back to the server. -Mike Hawk Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/519-is-advanced-meth-system-ever-coming-back/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted September 6, 2015 Share Posted September 6, 2015 Hi Mike Hawk. Meth is kinda hard since it is a VERY intensive addon in regards to FPS. It has memory leaks and overall has a lot of entities which if placed in the wrong hands = server crashes. Here is what I am talking about Without meth Having 1 meth dealer cut my FPS in half which keep in mind, I am running a 980 and a i7 4770k @ 4.2 ghz. Its intensive because of the text screens it has placed in its entities. Plus it had a ton of networking going through it which is never a good thing. So to answer your question, most likely not unless I remove some other features. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/519-is-advanced-meth-system-ever-coming-back/#findComment-2355 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MikeMaxGaming Posted September 6, 2015 Author Share Posted September 6, 2015 Alright :( Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/519-is-advanced-meth-system-ever-coming-back/#findComment-2356 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MikeMaxGaming Posted September 9, 2015 Author Share Posted September 9, 2015 Yay It's Back :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/519-is-advanced-meth-system-ever-coming-back/#findComment-2419 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now