Wanderer's Path

NotBiased

Welcome to the Wanderer's Path, the road welcome to all. If your tired of server politics, down on your luck, nowhere else to go, even if you are hated by the entire community, the path does not care and will always take you as it's a road many walk it, but few stay mind you. We are a group of wandering mercenary's drifting to conflict after conflict, fighting for the highest bidder, regardless of who they are and what they have done. We do not care about your past live, your riches, none of it, we want soldiers that will be loyal to the Path in the duration of their travels, breaking anything of the following rules will result in immediate termination.

1. Stay loyal to the path, do not harm any who walk it

2. You must let go of your past and start anew when you walk the path

3. Neutrality is key, unless you are payed to do otherwise.

4. Listen to those who have walked before you or be punished.

Hierarchy

The Lost:

Valentine 

The Devoted:

Sai

Kalysta

The Initiates:

Daniel

Application

Name:

[align=left]Why you wish to join:

[/align]

Do you understand that not following the rules results in immediate termination:

Do you agree to leave your past behind you and start anew:

What do you bring apart from your wealth:

Application

Name:

Cuck (AKA) Kalysta

Underaged (17)

Why you wish to join:

Old gang is dead. Plus, we talked about this before.

Do you understand that not following the rules results in immediate termination:

I know you.. you bully me. Yes I know I can get punished. 

I didn't have a past to begin with but.. sure.

Me, money, rep, horrible memes, bad bases, minge.

Application

Name:

Cuck (AKA) Kalysta

Underaged (17)

Why you wish to join:

You already know the answer from our previous chat.

Application

Name:

Cuck (AKA) Kalysta

Underaged (17)

Why you wish to join:

You already know the answer from our previous chat.

Still wanted to make it :)

Application

Name: Definately Not Pedobear

Why you wish to join:As a wanderer I wanted to finally bring peace and have people who need me. I need a group I can depend on in my times of need 

Do you understand that not following the rules results in immediate termination:I Sir Pedobear Swear to uphold the rules and conditions!

Do you agree to leave your past behind you and start anew:What Past. I don't know what your talking about. I'm about to start new!

What do you bring apart from your wealth:The Ability to base with me in your time if need so long as you follow my rules. I can be called upon at anytime if you need me. I can supply guns and be a tactician if needed. 

Love you all.

As the leader of the dark carnival I extend my hand to you, in an attempt to form an alliance that will be mutually beneficial to the both of us.

The terms of this alliance are as follows, and should you accept will be effective immediately.

1. We (the DC) will not raid or otherwise harm you or any of your members in any way, so long as you (the wanderers path) reciprocate the gesture.
  2. We will offer protection and assistance to you and your brothers in times of need, including but not limited to: safehaven within our gang bases, protection for your own bases in the form of soldiers acting as guards, and assistance with smuggling or procuring items, so long as you reciprocate
  3. We will not rat any illegal activities out to the police, and expect the same from you.

We look forward to your correspondence on this offer.

As the leader of the dark carnival I extend my hand to you, in an attempt to form an alliance that will be mutually beneficial to the both of us.

The terms of this alliance are as follows, and should you accept will be effective immediately.

1. We (the DC) will not raid or otherwise harm you or any of your members in any way, so long as you (the wanderers path) reciprocate the gesture.
  2. We will offer protection and assistance to you and your brothers in times of need, including but not limited to: safehaven within our gang bases, protection for your own bases in the form of soldiers acting as guards, and assistance with smuggling or procuring items, so long as you reciprocate
  3. We will not rat any illegal activities out to the police, and expect the same from you.

We look forward to your correspondence on this offer.

Sorry mate, cant accept that, the whole purpose of this gang is to avoid politics and that means no alliances, but what I can say is that any act of aggression towards you will be for purely business, its a good offer don't get me wrong, but I'm not interested in making allies or enemy's, if you wish to make a deal regarding our services contact either me or one of the devoted.

Application

Name: Definately Not Pedobear

Why you wish to join:As a wanderer I wanted to finally bring peace and have people who need me. I need a group I can depend on in my times of need 

Do you understand that not following the rules results in immediate termination:I Sir Pedobear Swear to uphold the rules and conditions!

Do you agree to leave your past behind you and start anew:What Past. I don't know what your talking about. I'm about to start new!

What do you bring apart from your wealth:The Ability to base with me in your time if need so long as you follow my rules. I can be called upon at anytime if you need me. I can supply guns and be a tactician if needed. 

Love you all.

Regarding this we can bring you in, but first we will be doing some digging on you as you are currently an unknown variable.