Unban appeal

Mr.cat

OK now. i have been banned for having 40 nonactive warns by asura and I asked sugar if he can ban me for having that many warns and he said he can if i have that many active and all im asking is to be unbanned and get warns removed because i have had a whole week without geting warned I also have some warns from july or june I think and for that i keep geting banned and admins and mods think oh he has this many warns i should spectate him as soon as he joins and they dont take me serious anymore I HATE IT WHEN IM SERIOUS AND THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS.

also my new signature

I would think you would learn from your first ban of 1 week but when you need a 2 week ban for having 40 warns its basically saying you have not learned your lesson. I also recommend doing your absolute best to stay away from trouble so you do not go down the path of 50 warnings if you want to continue playing on the server

The thing is that if you went on with a week of not getting warned, it meant that you were improving yes.

But now then that changed and you started breaking rules again. 40 warns is a lot of warnings. Can you count from 1-40 with your fingers and thumbs? That's counting 1-5 at four times with both hands.

Sugar most likely made a mistake or misinterpreted your question. Nobody can have "40" active warnings, the max warnings is about 4 and then you get autobanned by the system. Having over 40 warnings, regardless of active/nonactive will lead to a ban. Just how it is, man.