presty Posted August 28, 2015 Share Posted August 28, 2015 hi, I recently play on your dark rp server and i think its terrific but i was banned for rdm and i didnt get a warning im sorry i got rdmed and dont intend to beacase it was my first time rdming someone on this server. I was a sucessful gun dealer and i would absolutely love to get unbanned. PLEASE THINK ABOUT IT i love your server Thanks, Presty P.S. i didnt know if you have a ban appeal forum section i looked and couldnt find it :/ if there is one please reply to the post and link me i woul dbe greatful Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/484-ban-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TeNad | CSGORumble.com Posted August 28, 2015 Share Posted August 28, 2015 I was there he should get unbanned Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/484-ban-appeal/#findComment-2207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now