Sirnubb Posted June 11, 2017 Share Posted June 11, 2017 https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=5214 I need to be unbanned but the admin that banned me is not on can someone unban me!! Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198365390476/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4793-can-a-admin-please-read-this/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted June 11, 2017 Share Posted June 11, 2017 Closing this thread. A staff will unban you when they can. Your ban appeal is open therefore this is unnecessary. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4793-can-a-admin-please-read-this/#findComment-31671 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mi cara Posted June 11, 2017 Share Posted June 11, 2017 Doug you didn't close this thread wut Wait i tried to close it and it didn't work Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4793-can-a-admin-please-read-this/#findComment-31702 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Monoxide Posted June 11, 2017 Share Posted June 11, 2017 Yeah I hit to close it. I guess it didn't work Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4793-can-a-admin-please-read-this/#findComment-31708 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts