Custom class rules...

Ospevon

Should the "you cannot mug as a custom class." rule be removed?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "you cannot mug as a custom class." rule be removed?

• Yes
    • No

so think this rule is pretty dumb.. how you cant mug as a custom class, i mean why couldn't  we? it makes no sense to me i was warned for this without even being notified of the rule or even having any idea it existed. i think this rule should be removed. ( I have mugged many admins/ and mods with a custom class and not one has said anything to me about this rule.)

was warned also because i guess the guy i was mugging was afk but ill sort that out with a higher up admin.

So what sugar did was remove the RDM powers of most things. He removed some weapons from vip jobs, took away guns from unboxing and nerfed c4, and changed custom class rules. Why, because there was a lot of complaints that the server was pay to win and he started to see it and he changed it. You don't have to run around and kill people for fun. You can try and rp instead of raiding everyone on the server or mugging people and killing them right away. This rule will probably not be removed because that was a huge part of "pay to win" on this server because new players got mugged and had to drop 1/10 of their money. Please think of why rules change and read the rules often because then you will not be warned for your ignorance.