• Yes for suggestion #1
    • No for suggestion #1
    • Yes for suggestion #2
    • No for suggestion #2
    • Yes for suggestion #3
    • No for suggestion #3
    • Yes for suggestion #4
    • No for suggestion #4

I've got only 4 things in my head that I can imagine improving the server, and making it a better and more fun of a place to be, 

Ok so first off, the best one I actually have in mind is this...

1. Monopoly in the misc section - So instead of being AFK while getting money you could actually enjoy yourself with friends, we have chess and checkers, so I say why not?

2. This one is a rank idea; Head Trial mod - Ok, so we have a Head mods, head admins, and so on, so why not a Head trial mod in charge of conducting all the trial mods? I mean, it would make it a lot more easier to maintain the staff too.

3. This one and the last one are both made for the mayor - Ok, so I was wondering how much better it would be if there was an actual good lottery system the mayor could use, one were the limit isn't 250, but instead a lot higher, and actually useful towards either party that uses the lottery.

4. A mayor grace period, (Even with cops on) ; Ok, so one of the worst things about being mayor is the CONSTANT raids to try and kill you, or raid the PD, I was thinking there would be a lot more people trying to be mayor if for let's say, 2-3 minutes they couldn't be attacked, some may oppose this, and I could understand why, but I think it'd be nice.

1) I don't know why people keep suggesting this, there is no mod for Monopoly. If there was, it would of been added (unless you have a link, I would love to see it)

2) No. I was kidding. If you're a head trial mod, you are not even considered a real staff member.

3) Lottery can be adjusted

4) There is a 15 min cooldown for raiding the PD

1) I don't know why people keep suggesting this, there is no mod for Monopoly. If there was, it would of been added (unless you have a link, I would love to see it)

2) No. I was kidding. If you're a head trial mod, you are not even considered a real staff member.

3) Lottery can be adjusted

4) There is a 15 min cooldown for raiding the PD

1) I understand, and I'll honestly try and find something

2) Aw that sucks 

3) That's actually good to hear 

4) There is a rule, but I'm not just talking about the PD being raided or those scenarios, just a actual period of time the mayor can not get damaged so he can place down laws, or actually step out of the PD without dying