Cloaking during revolt

jetfire245

Description: Ability to disguise the fact you're revolting by cloaking.

How to reproduce: Unknown

Priority: Medium

I looked at older post's and found them to not be applicable to our current problem. I've seen a few players cloaking and killing during a revolt and it is very unfair to PD. Unfortunately, since I have never done it I do not know how to produce it but I'm sure someone does. It'd be nice to see this fixed.

I thought this was fixed. I remember testing it myself and it being fixed. Maybe other mayor glitches brought it back.

You are NOT in a revolt unless you joined the revolt and your player model is recolored red. If they are cloaked, their player model is not the correct color and they are RDMing because they are not part of the revolt. If this glitch was brought back somehow, abusing it will result in a ban for exploiting. Any kills while NOT in proper revolt will be considered RDM.

Also, you should follow the format because some people are anal about it, you may edit your post to include it:

Bug Exploit / Quality of Life

Description:

How to reproduce:

Priority: (High, Medium, Low)

I looked at older post's and found them to not be applicable to our current problem. I've seen a few players cloaking and killing during a revolt and it is very unfair to PD. Unfortunately, since I have never done it I do not know how to produce it but I'm sure someone does. It'd be nice to see this fixed.

I pm sugar and he said it was ok to do it.

Can you use stealth camo during revolts, some mods say yea and others have said no?

Sure

Edited just for you Walt.

but its isnt a bug, they are using Stealth camo

You're not supposed to be able to hide an obvious red reskin, it's exploiting. I was informed it will be fixed on next reset.

Ohh ok, i was just saying sugar said it was fine to use durring revolts

You're not supposed to be able to hide an obvious red reskin, it's exploiting. I was informed it will be fixed on next reset.

That he did say, you're right ?

That he did say, you're right ?

Yea but he may have meant it was ok to use until he patched it, idk .