How to sell and process drugs?

noarmsduck

So this seems like it should have a simple explanation but I'm unable to do anything with drugs. When I have them on me, the NPC will only tell me prices and not buy from me. Also, I need to know how to turn harvested drugs into the product in order to sell them. I have purchased a drug processor, but it does not let me interact with it (pressing E does nothing, putting harvested drugs on top of it does nothing), so I don't really know what to do.

General buyer at the fountain in the middle

I think I tried selling my harvested product to him and he didn't offer anything for them. I really just need to know how to turn harvested into processed.

You can't sell processed stuff, they're just for player usage. To sell your harvested drugs, collect them(Don't press e on them twice, it will turn them into materials that you can't sell) and grav gun it into the harvest buyer, which will drop money for you to pick up. Because there's only one harvest buyer in the entire map, I suggest you start a farm in the two patch of land near the harvest buyer(You can become a hobo and make an enclosed farm if you fancy.)

Note: If you don't know, harvest buyer location connects ghetto, warehouses, and downtown

If you still don't understand, you can contact me and I can make a video showing you how to do it.

General buyer at the fountain in the middle

I think I tried selling my harvested product to him and he didn't offer anything for them. I really just need to know how to turn harvested into processed.

You can't sell processed stuff, they're just for player usage. To sell your harvested drugs, collect them(Don't press e on them twice, it will turn them into materials that you can't sell) and grav gun it into the harvest buyer, which will drop money for you to pick up. Because there's only one harvest buyer in the entire map, I suggest you start a farm in the two patch of land near the harvest buyer(You can become a hobo and make an enclosed farm if you fancy.)

Note: If you don't know, harvest buyer location connects ghetto, warehouses, and downtown

If you still don't understand, you can contact me and I can make a video showing you how to do it.

This clears everything up, I should be able to sell my weed stockpile now next time I'm on! Thanks!

To sell processed drugs you go to the Drug buyer and grav gun the processed drug into him then he drops the money.

To sell harvested drugs you go to the Harvest Buyer and grav gun the harvested drug into him then he drops the money.

To turn harvested drugs into processed drugs press E on the harvested drug and it will drop drug material.

Put that drug material into the drop of the drug processor with you grav gun. 

You will need about 10 drug material to get a shipment of processed drugs.

You need 2lb's of harvested drugs to get 1 drug material.

TA DA

To sell processed drugs you go to the Drug buyer and grav gun the processed drug into him then he drops the money.

To sell harvested drugs you go to the Harvest Buyer and grav gun the harvested drug into him then he drops the money.

To turn harvested drugs into processed drugs press E on the harvested drug and it will drop drug material.

TA DA

i've tried it before, months ago and it has happened recently too, he won't take anything... ta da

TA DA

Drug buyer only buys meth. And meth maker have been removed.

TA DA

Drug buyer only buys meth. And meth maker have been removed.

That is incorrect, I shall make a video showing you gentlemen how it is done.  :cool: