New idea for chef

i feel like no one really uses him or cares for him at all i feel we should update him this is what i've thought of 

we should give him more variety in what he can give and serve for example

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=163221745&searchtext=food+

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143273973&searchtext=food+

also my other idea was this i wanted the chef to be more "interesting" so i thought that maybe say the chef could be given a special stove cost (2,000-5,000) this will allow you to make cool special foods but make sure you don't over do it so the stove wont overheat what this will allow players to do is kinda like the spell making there will be 15 special foods each having there own unique ability's for example lets say if you put 3 apples,2 pizza and one donut you get the regeneration dish this dish will automatically regen your hp by 3 every second when your hit effect last for 3 minutes. Now lets say if you over did that recipe you would get a message saying "oh no you burnt your precise food now the oven wont work" the oven will shutdown/ be unusable for 2 minutes.

how the special foods should be is that they can be inv and can only be stacked by 12 for there certain dish

ability's can't stack for example say you had the hard skin dish (you take 25% less damage from all weapons) and regeneration dish to make a op combo it will vanish the hard skin and make the regeneration active to prevent any type of exploits or op combos

dishes will have a cooldown on players they can only be consumed every 5 minutes to prevent mass raiding on the server lmao

dishes have a slim chance of 10% to double it's effect time on the player or share it's ability with people in your party 

just a random idea i just thought of tell me what you guys think