Suggestion for the Inventory System

Abstract

I notice every time that I am crafting, It really takes a long time to drop the all the materials the item requires to be built with into the crafting bench. I really would recommend adding a option to drop all of one item.

For example: I'm dropping 80 metal into a crafting bench.  I have to drop one at a time which takes about 5 minutes for me. Click drag, or right click drop. It gets really old doing that 80 times.

Another Example if this were to be added in: I am dropping 60 wood and 80 metal into a crafting bench. I right click on the metal and click drop x amount. I then type in the amount I want to drop. It all falls out of my inventory going into the crafting bench. It automatically go's into the bench because I am on the bench or really close to the bench( already a feature.) Mission drop materials into bench done. I can begin crafting.

Please Consider this!

• Like 1

I notice every time that I am crafting, It really takes a long time to drop the all the materials the item requires to be built with into the crafting bench. I really would recommend adding a option to drop all of one item.

For example: I'm dropping 80 metal into a crafting bench.  I have to drop one at a time which takes about 5 minutes for me. Click drag, or right click drop. It gets really old doing that 80 times.

Another Example if this were to be added in: I am dropping 60 wood and 80 metal into a crafting bench. I right click on the metal and click drop x amount. I then type in the amount I want to drop. It all falls out of my inventory going into the crafting bench. It automatically go's into the bench because I am on the bench or really close to the bench( already a feature.) Mission drop materials into bench done. I can begin crafting.

Please Consider this!

I have this problem very often, this is a Great idea!