Abstract Posted April 20, 2017 Share Posted April 20, 2017 I notice every time that I am crafting, It really takes a long time to drop the all the materials the item requires to be built with into the crafting bench. I really would recommend adding a option to drop all of one item. For example: I'm dropping 80 metal into a crafting bench. I have to drop one at a time which takes about 5 minutes for me. Click drag, or right click drop. It gets really old doing that 80 times. Another Example if this were to be added in: I am dropping 60 wood and 80 metal into a crafting bench. I right click on the metal and click drop x amount. I then type in the amount I want to drop. It all falls out of my inventory going into the crafting bench. It automatically go's into the bench because I am on the bench or really close to the bench( already a feature.) Mission drop materials into bench done. I can begin crafting. Please Consider this! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4182-suggestion-for-the-inventory-system/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
FadedMan Posted April 20, 2017 Share Posted April 20, 2017 I notice every time that I am crafting, It really takes a long time to drop the all the materials the item requires to be built with into the crafting bench. I really would recommend adding a option to drop all of one item. For example: I'm dropping 80 metal into a crafting bench. I have to drop one at a time which takes about 5 minutes for me. Click drag, or right click drop. It gets really old doing that 80 times. Another Example if this were to be added in: I am dropping 60 wood and 80 metal into a crafting bench. I right click on the metal and click drop x amount. I then type in the amount I want to drop. It all falls out of my inventory going into the crafting bench. It automatically go's into the bench because I am on the bench or really close to the bench( already a feature.) Mission drop materials into bench done. I can begin crafting. Please Consider this! I have this problem very often, this is a Great idea! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4182-suggestion-for-the-inventory-system/#findComment-26808 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abstract Posted April 21, 2017 Author Share Posted April 21, 2017 Thank you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4182-suggestion-for-the-inventory-system/#findComment-26864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abstract Posted April 21, 2017 Author Share Posted April 21, 2017 I am suprised that no one else has commented on this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4182-suggestion-for-the-inventory-system/#findComment-26879 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Moist Posted April 21, 2017 Share Posted April 21, 2017 I am suprised that no one else has commented on this. Because Sugar rarely look at these kind of post. He created a suggestion post on the forums for these kind of things lol. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/4182-suggestion-for-the-inventory-system/#findComment-26882 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now