Bounty Hunter thingy

Kappa Karma

Quality of Life

Description: I have never used the bounty hunter job so I decided to become one. I had heard u get good money and I'm poor so I turned into the job. I pickpocketed a cop of his bounty list and got a bounty. I then saw the guy running down the street so I shot him and killed him. idk if this is supposed to happen but it said I would get $55,000 but instead gave me $5,500. 

How to reproduce: Get a bounty/complete it

Priority: Smedium

Proof

Been doing this and I have noticed: It takes a zero off of your first amount. 

Examples:

10,000 = 1,000

50,000 = 5,000

100,000 = 10,000

IDK if its supposed to do this so thats why I am posting this :)

Quality of Life

Description: I have never used the bounty hunter job so I decided to become one. I had heard u get good money and I'm poor so I turned into the job. I pickpocketed a cop of his bounty list and got a bounty. I then saw the guy running down the street so I shot him and killed him. idk if this is supposed to happen but it said I would get $55,000 but instead gave me $5,500. 

How to reproduce: Get a bounty/complete it

Priority: Smedium

Proof

Yea it use to pay a much higher percentage in previous updates

The system is made to minimize abuse where you get 10% of the bounty. The text saying how much you will be getting is actually their real bounty which I guess I never fixed but is fixed for the next reset

100k = 10k

50k = 5k

10k = 1k

You gain a bounty by planting drugs and killing people + cops can set bounties. Because of this, you have to be careful in how much money you give out since a lot of people usually have a decent sized bounty without even knowing it. Any system that is subject to abuse is usually limited in what it gives