The Crashining

Levenaye

So about this whole Server Crash issue...

Alot of people are loosing TONS of work with their base, or I am loosing tons of work on my sculpures for people. The server crashing is not stopping and I never want to build a base because I know its going to be ruined by a crash that happens EVERY day. Please for the love of god and the people, fix this.

Not as easy as it looks. This issue has been going on for more than 2 months. If you don't like it, please leave.

We have confirmed its issues with playermodels which I am currently removing all wonky models that are rigged weird on the valve biped. This can casuse problems with ragdolls and physics which cause the server to crash. Also really high textured playermodels will cause the server to crash. A month ago, we thought it was the server host being attacked or scripts or weapons or just a backdoor in our server. This issue is CONSTANTLY being worked on and slightly fixed each day. That's why some models are always missing and when people ask "omg where is dis, haaalp sugar haaalp", look at the changelog, I log everything there.