What does it mean...

Kappa Karma

To me, it appears as if these Servers are associated with the Illuminati.

If I were you, I would suggest deleting your Operating System and replacing it with Windows 2000.

Disclaimer: do not do any of what I have just suggested unless you are trying to gain street cred.

(Honestly, though, it's probably just a bad fetch)

Long story short and the really simple version is:

A lot of people are upset that Gmod uses a really old system to view menus both at the menu and ingame and eats your memory and FPS like crazy (awesomium). One of the most popular ways to resolve is is to change over to a newer system which fixes all of these issues and more but doing so will break the game for all Mac users (.2% of all players or something like that). This is also one of the reasons the stock menu changed a few months ago because they updated how stock graphs were created and awesoium is outdated now.

The devs don't want to just break the game for some people so they are essentially looking for a better solution or ignoring it cause who knows at this point. What you see is just people exploiting how the server browser works (gamemode with the most players goes to the top) because this topic of changing the html renderer has been going on for months without any reasonable feedback from the devs. Basically the gist of it