Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name: Salt and Pepper

Your ingame name: Salt and Pepper

Your Steam Profile/SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240430396/

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Haley, Look in data base or fourms for here steam id

Evidence: Warned by staff many times to stop saying N word, she does not stop. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198240430396/screenshots/ its the first 3 screensots

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3853-haley-report/
Share on other sites

hmm. this looks awfully weird. I dunno, i'm neutral on this. Yes, she needs to stop saying the n word, some staff needs to sit down and have a good word with her. I do agree with everyone up above tho, she needs to learn her place.

edit: after talking to this user, it seemed like she didn't even care. I told her about the ban report and she simply said I don't care. I think if she really doesn't care then she doesn't need to be here. My new vote is a

+1 for ban. Sorry. Even stated that there are " Other Communities out there " and that a " Ban won't change my personality. ". Also, after telling her to stop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888283355 , http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888283355 , http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/89350316715771199/476E9CC8DD65860569374CFDE1A4237E8ED2644B/ .

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3853-haley-report/#findComment-24443
Share on other sites

It was was asked nicely to not be vulgar in OOC. It continued to be toxic breaking rules such as

 

DO NOT say racist things in chat

DO NOT be constantly vulgar in OOC, you will be warned then kicked / banned

DO NOT be a dick, we are all here to have fun and play the game

3 strikes and you're outta here. See you in 3 weeks!

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3853-haley-report/#findComment-24444
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...