Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I don't think it's possible with enforcer. We use an enforcer addon that freezes and then unfreezes the prop the moment you let go of it through the physgun to prevent other ways of propkilling that I'm not too familiar with how it works.

 

It was added back in so people like Lucky/El Chapo right here can't propkill by spawning props on top of people's heads and see it crush them.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/383-ghosted-props/#findComment-1761
Share on other sites

I don't think it's possible with enforcer. We use an enforcer addon that freezes and then unfreezes the prop the moment you let go of it through the physgun to prevent other ways of propkilling that I'm not too familiar with how it works.

 

It was added back in so people like Lucky/El Chapo right here can't propkill by spawning props on top of people's heads and see it crush them.

 

WOW IM THE ONE WHO STOPPED IT NERD

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/383-ghosted-props/#findComment-1762
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...