The new and improved Kraken.

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

Hey guys so I am doing my introduction now since I have gone through a lot of changes as a person. I am a completely different person from when I first joined the server and right now.

Most of you know me as that ass hole. I have been trying hard to change peoples look at me.

I have recently become staff which most of you know what always my goal. I know I have not always been prefect but I have always had the servers best interest in mind and one day I hope to become an admin even. I promise when that day comes it will be the day everyone loves me. 

I hope you can all forget about my terrible past and let's focus in the beautiful future. We can all make the server an amazing place. 

You should know a few things about me.

I do  it stand for disrespect, and I hate liars.

I recently moved, and I will be moving again in a few months. I just got a new job back in my home town and I am currently living with some room mates and my girlfriend. I will be moving into my own apartment with my girlfriend once we save up some money. 

In the mean time I am on my laptop so I will not be using my mic or recording. 

But once I get move I will have my whole set up again and I promise to start streaming again. 

If you didn't know I used to stream a lot of dead by daylight and some other games. I would love to stream wwile playing on tits rp to get us some more advertising. 

So I am 21 my birthday is on December 24th.

I am immune to the cold because I am Canadian.

I have a massive addiction while building computers but I am terrible at installing windows. 

If anyone ever want to just chat you can message me on kik messager, Hugoskylerking. 

I have done some work for some servers in the past for fine tuning their rules so I am a big stickler on the rules. 

I used to play a lot of dark rp and minecraft. 

I prefer playing Minecraft with the pixelmon mod rather then vanilla. 

I have only downloaded 1 hacks on my computer, it was for payday 2. 

I used to play league but I hated the top down view so I played more smite then anything.  

This is really long now so I am going to stop.

As long as you don't disrespect me or lie to me we will be friends.