Alucard Hellsing Mod Abuse: RDMx2 and NLR plus noclip abuse

McWeeny

So from this timeline:

-Emperor crossed the KoS Sign (bushes) and died.

-Alucard said sorry and got killed. Noclipped back + Broke NLR to his base.

-Emperor came back and broke NLR to assist raid.

-Alucard gets killed by Mcweeny. Mcweeny picklocks door.

-Emperor kills Alucard and gets warned for RDM (you did break NLR, but Alucard broke it two times now).

-Mcweeny picklocks to get printer.

I'll talk to Alucard.

Also one specific action per keybind. It's either Counter or Raid/Raid-Assist. It cannot be Raid/Raid-Assist/Counter

So from this timeline:

-Emperor kills Alucard and gets warned for RDM (you did break NLR, but Alucard broke it two times now).

I'll talk to Alucard.

Also one specific action per keybind. It's either Counter or Raid/Raid-Assist. It cannot be Raid/Raid-Assist/Counter

I did have one specific action, but I will inform richie. Also, the sign says KOS PAST THIS and emperor never passed by it, the sign applied to the wall that he had built, not the shrubs.

So from this timeline:

I'll talk to Alucard.

I have the understanding that I have to PASS the sign to be killable, not go next to it. I could technically be killed for crossing the street if otherwise!

I went back because I thought he rdm'd.

I killed him for breaking his own NLR... if admins do this same ALL the time then i should not even get a HINT of a warning for it

I feel as if he actually thought he was RDMed he would bring one of you and have a chat about what just happened. Instead, he clipped back into his base and waited for the raid to continue, killing one of your members. After the raid was over he warned Mankind for RDM which....in the video hes the one that got shot and only came back to assist the raid by breaking NLR and from the video it looks like he did not even interfere with the raid, but I will have to ask Crt as he is seeing something and I am not.

Based off this evidence, user will be demoted to a regular user

for the counts of 1x RDM 1x Noclip Abuse 1x False Warn (I think) 3x Breaking NLR

Judge.jpg