Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I can make a command that probably excludes you. The whole point is the be random. When you lose stuff in this game, you're not supposed to start freaking out. Making people become the VIP when buying the event basically just says "Hey Jimmy, I am going to buy an event just get ready to run to me and kill me"

 

Sugar the being able to see the VIP at all time's also makes it very abusable.I know i have said this alot,but im trying to get the point across that this is a Jr.King of the hill.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2684-the-vip-event/page/2/#findComment-16254
Share on other sites

Something like 

 

!AvoidVIP or something?

 

I can make a command that probably excludes you. The whole point is the be random. When you lose stuff in this game, you're not supposed to start freaking out. Making people become the VIP when buying the event basically just says "Hey Jimmy, I am going to buy an event just get ready to run to me and kill me"

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2684-the-vip-event/page/2/#findComment-16255
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...