MarkCX Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 I uploaded some CC content if you could reach out to me on discord when you're available ill let you know what I request out of the packs requested. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25600-cc-upload/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 tali Posted August 30 Share Posted August 30 Sorry mark not sure if your banned in our discord or not. But if not you can just create a custom content support ticket for rubik to see, if not just wait for him to personally dm you ig Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25600-cc-upload/#findComment-182431 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 MarkCX Posted August 31 Author Share Posted August 31 27 minutes ago, tali said: Sorry mark not sure if your banned in our discord or not. But if not you can just create a custom content support ticket for rubik to see, if not just wait for him to personally dm you ig Thats new, thanks ill do that. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25600-cc-upload/#findComment-182436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
MarkCX
I uploaded some CC content if you could reach out to me on discord when you're available ill let you know what I request out of the packs requested.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25600-cc-upload/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now