TheWatchDoge Posted August 23, 2016 Share Posted August 23, 2016 SSo the first time I join the server a popup in my screen ask me if I wanted to enable multicore and I enabled it. After I enabled it I saw a big boost in my frames. So, I wanted to ask how do I even get it for my server so me and my friends can play with better frames. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2542-multicore-rendering-question/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted August 23, 2016 Share Posted August 23, 2016 Run these commands in your console by pressing ~ gmod_mcore_test 1 mat_queue_mode -1 cl_threaded_bone_setup 1 Keep in mind this will boost your FPS to an extent as long as the server you're playing on doesn't have any clientside leaks, that will usually deplete your frames until the end of time. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2542-multicore-rendering-question/#findComment-15403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWatchDoge Posted August 23, 2016 Author Share Posted August 23, 2016 Run these commands in your console by pressing ~ gmod_mcore_test 1 mat_queue_mode -1 cl_threaded_bone_setup 1 Keep in mind this will boost your FPS to an extent as long as the server you're playing on doesn't have any clientside leaks, that will usually deplete your frames until the end of time. Thanks I'll try it, but I was asking how do get multicore on the server like yours because I've tried doing enablecores in console in other servers and didn't work. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2542-multicore-rendering-question/#findComment-15405 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted August 23, 2016 Share Posted August 23, 2016 Run these commands in your console by pressing ~ gmod_mcore_test 1 mat_queue_mode -1 cl_threaded_bone_setup 1 Keep in mind this will boost your FPS to an extent as long as the server you're playing on doesn't have any clientside leaks, that will usually deplete your frames until the end of time. Thanks I'll try it, but I was asking how do get multicore on the server like yours because I've tried doing enablecores in console in other servers and didn't work. That's because other servers don't run my addons. Basically you're trying to call a command that only exists on my server. You can enable what my addon does on other servers if you just run those commands Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2542-multicore-rendering-question/#findComment-15406 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheWatchDoge Posted August 23, 2016 Author Share Posted August 23, 2016 Run these commands in your console by pressing ~ gmod_mcore_test 1 mat_queue_mode -1 cl_threaded_bone_setup 1 Keep in mind this will boost your FPS to an extent as long as the server you're playing on doesn't have any clientside leaks, that will usually deplete your frames until the end of time. Thanks I'll try it, but I was asking how do get multicore on the server like yours because I've tried doing enablecores in console in other servers and didn't work. That's because other servers don't run my addons. Basically you're trying to call a command that only exists on my server. You can enable what my addon does on other servers if you just run those commands I didn't see much difference with a ran the command do you mind tell me or sending the addon Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2542-multicore-rendering-question/#findComment-15409 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now