Insurance Agent Posted June 25 Share Posted June 25 Your In-Game Name: Insurance Agent Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43790420 Who are you reporting?: wiggawat Why are you reporting this player?: AFK macro on slots Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/jkmpz6 vids up for 2 days on stream-able i will repost if its needed longer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted June 25 Share Posted June 25 Honestly this does look very weird but I would also like to see their explanation before I make a decision, as this could be something strange happening with them being inside of that prop too. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179688 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Insurance Agent Posted June 26 Author Share Posted June 26 1 hour ago, Glorp said: Honestly this does look very weird but I would also like to see their explanation before I make a decision, as this could be something strange happening with them being inside of that prop too. prop isnt theirs not that it absolves them or condemns them but if the prop is a factor might be other people involved in the exploit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179690 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Insurance Agent Posted June 26 Author Share Posted June 26 4 hours ago, Glorp said: Honestly this does look very weird but I would also like to see their explanation before I make a decision, as this could be something strange happening with them being inside of that prop too. could be some jank with the grid snapping for props possibly ik u can tweak setting for it cause way back when ppl would use it for aimbot Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179702 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted June 26 Share Posted June 26 I think for this as we are unable to contact this player, we are going to have to go for a ban and see if they make an appeal. I would have liked to get a hold of them and hear their side, just in case it wasn't a macro/exploit, however the user has no forums account, is not in the discord, and their steam is privated (If I were to assume, to hide cheating bans due to the nature of this report). So for now I will be +1 for a 6mo exploiting ban for attempting to bypass afk detection. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179722 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Insurance Agent Posted June 26 Author Share Posted June 26 7 hours ago, Glorp said: I think for this as we are unable to contact this player, we are going to have to go for a ban and see if they make an appeal. I would have liked to get a hold of them and hear their side, just in case it wasn't a macro/exploit, however the user has no forums account, is not in the discord, and their steam is privated (If I were to assume, to hide cheating bans due to the nature of this report). So for now I will be +1 for a 6mo exploiting ban for attempting to bypass afk detection. could be some alting going on as-well as we see a separate players props being used and that mafia guy that walks up after the video cut i followed him there and the props in that location were deleted and he was using the same machine but at that time i didn't think it was relevant. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ᓚᘏᗢ Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 i mean this is very clearly an afk marco. this people have been doing this kinda stuff pretty often as of recent. anything else i would have added has been said by Glorp so im not gonna repeat I'm a +1 for 6mo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179815 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cr0w Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 He is clearly macroing slots and using props to protect himself. but has has no priors for exploiting. I am +1 for for a 1mo ban for exploiting, appealable if he wishes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179816 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Azria Posted June 28 Share Posted June 28 Macro is a bannable offense.. Why did we need to vote on this? +1 for 6 moths Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179822 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Insurance Agent Posted June 28 Author Share Posted June 28 3 minutes ago, Azria said: Macro is a bannable offense.. Why did we need to vote on this? +1 for 6 moths when i made the report i wasnt staff or else i would have just banned to be honest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25324-wiggawat-macroing-slot-machine/#findComment-179823 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts