Guest Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 As the title says I was wondering on how i could possibly delete or disconnect my tits rp forum account? I enjoy the server a lot but I don't see myself using the forum. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24636-tits-rp-forum-account/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Parth Patel Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 click on your name at the top right, click account settings, go to security and privacy, after that you should be able to delete your account Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24636-tits-rp-forum-account/#findComment-174271 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Dunker Posted February 17 Share Posted February 17 1 hour ago, Spys said: click on your name at the top right, click account settings, go to security and privacy, after that you should be able to delete your account W spys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24636-tits-rp-forum-account/#findComment-174277 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Guest
As the title says I was wondering on how i could possibly delete or disconnect my tits rp forum account? I enjoy the server a lot but I don't see myself using the forum.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24636-tits-rp-forum-account/Share on other sites
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now