Randy Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 Your In-Game Name: DEV Randy Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Big Crust STEAM_0:0:89255781 Why are you reporting this player?: Only staff in-game, with 19 players online, refused to take ticket as they were discussing counter raiding techniques with another player at fountain. I attempted to raid Big Crust but as soon as I lockpicked his door, I noticed a prop blocking his doorway. There were no visible keypads outside as seen in the provided evidence. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/m894fazCEoZ5hTisG?invite=cr-MSx1OVEsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24634-big-crust-fail-base/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted February 16 Author Share Posted February 16 Player has since destroyed his entities during another raid. Reported player was given a warn for FailRP x2 by xoxt for this report and destroying ents. Please close this report as soon as it is convenient. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24634-big-crust-fail-base/#findComment-174252 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted February 16 Share Posted February 16 closed. Report handled in game. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24634-big-crust-fail-base/#findComment-174253 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts