Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

John Wilksbooth

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:578721044

Who are you reporting?:

Sleazy, biggie cheese, jersey pisser

Why are you reporting this player?:

blocking spawn tunnel for a lengthy amount of time

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No

it won't let me send on here, but I have a video of them actively blocking it, can send through discord.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24494-abusing-no-staff-on-blocking-spawn/
Share on other sites

Hello.
He made this report as I did, when I votekicked one of them, they were 3 or 4 pigs just sitting in the small spawn tunnel not moving
here's a petty votekick clip from me!
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lW2tFRHKMkZQmdCd6?invite=cr-MSx0aHIsMjExMTM1NDY4&v=60 [dont mind the music, or my friends talking about a pumpkin eater] 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...