Might get new computer this weekend, goodbye laptop...

Presiii

For 3 years now, I have been the (proud?) owner of a HP Pavillion g series laptop. Back in it's Heyday sometime 2012, it was a $400-$500 laptop, and pretty good for the time. It was a birthday gift, perfect for running my at-the-time favorite game, ROBLOX (I hate that word). I found myself with steam later that year in July of 2012, my first game being TF2. The game I played first for real was The Ship when a friend gave me a copy as a gift. He urged me to buy Gmod, and that I did. Since then, my laptop has stored over 30 games on its 500GB hard drive. I managed to play these games with a shitty CPU, Graphics, and RAM (3.76 or something gigs). Since December 2014, I have shot from a measly 200 some hours to like 360 in May. May 20 something is when I discovered TitsRP, and thus my poor Laptop took the brunt of an amazing and large playerbase and addons. It has gotten slower and heats up quickly due to an old CPU and Graphics card. The old fan in the case doesn't do jack-shit to help. I plan to buy a beautiful new ASUS Desktop this weekend, a HUGE step from my pitiful little laptop. I may have played my last game on this old thing, and I am sad to see my memories of the wearing stickers and metal colored paint forever be gone for a stainless steel, brand new Desktop. The small-ass screen will be gone for a nice monitor. I wish I could upgrade this laptop with new hardware, but I want a brand new beast of a PC. Goodbye laptop, thanks for the shitty FPS...

PMwwDUY.jpg

I wish I took a picture, but that shall be revealed this afternoon.

UPDATE: I found a pic!

AMD Processor

8 GB Memory

2TB Hard Drive

AMD R7 240 2GB

Windows 8.1

That's all I could find.

It's a step up from my laptop. The specs are IMMENSELY better compared to my old one. I trust the best buy guys. If it breaks in later years, I'll contact you first maybe. But for now, it's a step. Thanks anyway.