Jump to content

HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING GROUNDHOGS DAY!!!


Snapchat?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Snapchat?

    • Yes I would love for steve to snapchat me his balls!
      2
    • fuck no, they're probably raisins with AIDScancergonorrhea and herpes
      0
    • what are balls? For mine have not fallen quite yet. Hence, I am a faggot.
      1


Recommended Posts

Who the fuck else is excited about ya boi Punxsutawney Fucking Phil? I know I fucking am. That OG ass groundhog is gonna fucking tell us if we're in for another 6 FUCKING WEEKS OF MOTHERFUCKING WINTER! That's right bitches... This tiny nigga gonna decide if it's gonna be fucking cold and shit or start warming the fuck up. Happy fuckin groundhogs day you sick fucks<3 I hope a blizzard fucks your shit up steve.

 

Option 1- Yes I would love for steve to snapchat me his balls!

 

Option 2- fuck no, they're probably raisins with AIDScancergonorrhea and herpes.

 

Option 3- what are balls? For mine have not fallen quite yet. Hence, I am a faggot.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24-happy-motherfucking-groundhogs-day/
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...