I think you're looking at it from a bad angle. A lot of servers use downtown yes, but does that not give you a golden opportunity to make the server stand out? I remember a while back you said the same thing, a lot of servers use downtown, but I think that's a reason to change it back to evilmelon. People are tired of downtown, they've been playing it for ages. Putting the map back to evilmelon gives these players on these popular servers something new, or at least remotely different from the bland dull map of downtown. I have also noticed an fps drop on this map, but I assume it's because of something other than the mop like the models, but that's besides the point. I really believe that evilmelon will be beneficial for the server in the long run. Of course, like every time you change map you're mot likely going to lose players, but I feel you'll gain them back faster than from the switch from evilmelon to downtown. From the standpoint of someone wo has been playing on the server for quite some months now, especially back in the evilmelon days I just think downtown is so dull and, well just boring. But that's just me. You've probably noticed I haven't been playing 24/7 like I used to be, and that's quite significantly related to the fact that the new map to me just seems dull. Just my two cents, but hey go with he majority vote I guess.