StPlanet Posted July 24, 2025 Share Posted July 24, 2025 Hi! I've been working on this — basically, I found all the Moonbase Alpha singing lore and decided to convert it into TitsRP. I used AI to optimize and format the songs into scripts so they can play automatically. To make them work, you need to download AutoHotkey from its official website. Then, download the script from here Once installed, just open the files I placed in the "scripts" folder. There are two versions: one for daytime and one for nighttime (since lag varies during the day, the daytime version has slightly longer timing to compensate). After that, all you need to do is: 1. Choose the MrBones job. 2. Hold **C** and change the voice to **Moonbase Voice**. 3. Use any of the key combinations below to play a song: - Smash Mouth - All Star: Alt + Z (Full song) - Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe: Alt + T - My Little Pony Theme: Alt + H - Super Mario Bros Remix (Snoop mix): Alt + O - Portal 2 - Space Core: Alt + P - Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up: Alt + N - Star Wars - Imperial March: Alt + M - Batman Theme: Alt + B - George Michael - Careless Whisper: Alt + J - Spider-Man Theme (1967): Alt + S - 4 Non Blondes - What's Up: Alt + L - Avicii - Waiting for Love: Alt + W - Darude - Sandstorm: Alt + I - Scooby-Doo Theme: Alt + Numpad 1 - Russian National Anthem: Alt + Numpad 2 Once you press the corresponding keys, the song will start playing. Keep in mind, these scripts do not contain any .exe files and are completely open-source. You can open them with any text editor to review or edit the code yourself. They are virus-free, as the only external program required is AutoHotkey, which you'll be downloading from its official website. That’s it! I’ll keep updating this with even more songs soon. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23488-most-useless-tutorial-how-to-sing-as-mrbones-%E2%80%93-songs-and-script-included/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now