Hammy Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Hammy Your Steam ID: 76561198355375511 Who are you reporting?: F___ Why are you reporting this player?: False ban / Lack of due process Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23267-false-cheating-ban/ I wanted to make this report so there is some punishment for F___ and not just my unbanning. Gonna start off with the timeline of events to catch everyone up. I fought Ego in the rdm zone, I shared the footage with him to prove I wasn't cheating as he was accusing me. I thought that would clear any doubts, I wanted to save the trouble of a possible cheating ban before it ever happens. Ego sent the footage to F___, and they reviewed it in their discord with another couple of staff members and some non-staff. F___ concluded that I was in fact cheating, while the SMOD disagreed. F___ went ahead and banned me anyways. Now one problem with the ban is he didn't give me a fair trial. He didn't give other staff a chance to talk about it before the ban. He never got their input other than the SMOD that said the evidence was not concrete enough. In the guidelines it states you need to review the evidence with multiple staff members, as the opinion of 1 or 2 people might not be the same as the rest of the staff team. He failed to do just that. Instead of sending it in admin chat or reviewing it in the titsrp discord, he went off in a non titsrp discord and reviewed it with mostly non-staff members, who I assume were the accusers. Another thing is the guidelines state that you need to provide evidence without a reasonable doubt that the player is cheating. It's not allowed to ban someone purely off suspicion. What he provided was the hour long video that I posted, mentions of my history, and my steam comments? Every staff member that has replied to my ban appeal (other than F___) has said either the evidence is inconclusive but it is suspicious, or outright that I am not cheating. I'll let them speak on it. Last guideline break went like this. He was supposed to ban me permanently, as this is the punishment for repeated cheating bans. He has failed to meet all of the punishment criteria. The SMOD that he reviewed the footage with told F___ the evidence was not concrete enough. He should have followed up with a vote in staff chat. Instead he acted on his own accord and opinion alone and decided to ban me anyways. There is a clear bias against me from F___. I don't know what I could've done to provoke this, but to go to these lengths to get me out of the server is a little wild. There was no due process, no vote in staff chat on whether or not I should be banned. Not even a discussion before it had been done. And to ban me despite a SMOD disagreeing with his conclusion after reviewing the evidence? It's very unhealthy to have someone like this in power because it leads to stuff like this. He puts his own opinion over that of the rest of the staff team and WILL act on it. On top of that he claims the other staff are not trustworthy enough to make a good judgement. He uses this as an excuse to justify his behavior. With the other report on him getting +1s for a strike, and with this whole situation, I think he needs to be considered for a demotion. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23285-false-ban-lack-of-due-process/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 I agree this was handled poorly, I never even saw the video until the appeal was made, I did watch it, and some parts could be considered suspicious but it's not enough to warrant a cheating ban Overall, the lack of communication was what really did it. I was waiting to hear to what F___ had to say but at this point I think everyone's made up their mind. For failing to meet the guidelines in more than 1 way this would 100% warrant a strike. I will be +1 for a strike for future situations such as this I urge staff to consult first before making up their minds. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23285-false-ban-lack-of-due-process/#findComment-159910 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 I do agree the sit and everything around it was handled poorly I would love to see F respond before I cast a vote I don’t feel as f has done there part yet to defend there self’s I am neutral for now Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23285-false-ban-lack-of-due-process/#findComment-159912 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted June 19, 2025 Share Posted June 19, 2025 I will be accepting this as I have issued a strike on the appeal. Accepted 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23285-false-ban-lack-of-due-process/#findComment-159917 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts