Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

TheChronic

Your Steam ID:

(STEAM_0:0:453669257)

Who are you reporting?:

HELLCAT WATERMELON AND CHICKEN

Why are you reporting this player?:

this player killed themselves with their own c4 during the raid I checked cams seen everyone was killed so I respawned my dupe this player came back to the raid and proceeded to vote kick me for Respawning Dupe During Raid. Upon my return I vote banned the player the vote did not go through this player then proceeds to vote ban me. I am seeking this player to be banned seeing as they have been known to abuse the vote system due to his priors.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

I Have 2 Clips Youtube Being Weird DM rebelreaper__06874 on discord for the clips
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23199-mnlr-false-vote-kick-false-vote-ban/
Share on other sites

Hello.

This is a hellstorm and a half honestly.

So:
You cannot voteban/votekick for someone false voteban/votekicking, that's a fourms issue.
Secondly, he also did a false voteban against you, which is not okay.
Thirdly, he did not MNLR, He DID NLRx2/FailRaid.

+1 for Unban and removal of record
+1 for Hellcat to be vote restricted and warned/banned for NLRx2/Failraid


Edit: Links for fellow staff regarding evidence.

 

 

Edited by Sanzu Zahard
Added videos
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...