nickdasaintful Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 So for the last maybe day or so I have been playing the weapon modifier job. I've kinda gotten addicted to gun gambling and trying to get Epic or Legendary variants. Is there any sort of documentation on how the enchanting system works? I've tried to look up some keywords on the forums for anything regarding this and can't seem to find anything on this. In a sense, I wanna know exactly what different perks you can get. There seems to be quite a few but if there is any sort of list of the enchantment perks you can get could we possibly get those posted on the forums? If for some reason I'm missing a forum post somewhere that already has this written down could someone point me to it? Thanks! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23142-documentation-on-weapon-enchanting/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now