Jump to content

Question

Hey so I have problems registering and I already tried everything but it doesn’t seem to work. My account isn’t banned or anything and my dms are open for the bot. It keeps saying that it didn’t work and idk what I did wrong so I wondered if I could get help here from the support.

I am looking forward for a response soon!!

thanks alot

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22967-problems-verifying-in-the-server/
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You need to join the Garry's Mod server to unlock full access to the Discord. If you joined for the Discord chat tag, you do not need to do anything beyond joining the server which you have already done. Next go to your Discord profile settings and enable the tag there. 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...