Randy Posted April 11, 2025 Share Posted April 11, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Grelof Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: Theson, STEAM_0:0:28365283 Why are you reporting this player?: After 30 minutes no response from staff in-game. While going towards a bounty target of mine, Theson attempted to initiate a conversation which I ignored him in regard to his previous interactions with me which could only be defined as annoying. This resulted in Theson RDMing me without any provocation. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/k42Xc9ZN9TDDXXA30?invite=cr-MSxlYlMsMzY3OTIxNTIw Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22904-theson-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted April 12, 2025 Share Posted April 12, 2025 Plain and simple RDM since they have a very warn prior I'll be +1 for a 1-3d ban for IRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22904-theson-rdm/#findComment-156712 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted April 13, 2025 Share Posted April 13, 2025 4 hours ago, Henchy said: Plain and simple RDM since they have a very warn prior I'll be +1 for a 1-3d ban for IRDM What else can I say ? The clip provided speaks for itself and there is no denying you were RDM Due to priors I will agree with Henchy on this one +1 for a 1-3d ban for IRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22904-theson-rdm/#findComment-156723 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted April 13, 2025 Share Posted April 13, 2025 ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22904-theson-rdm/#findComment-156746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts