SirenFall Posted June 24, 2016 Share Posted June 24, 2016 Im new to these forums and website so I've recently donated $15 to this server cuz i liek it, Anyways back to the question so im a noob and I don't read a lot of things but how does the Custom Class work? Like can I make my own custom class with a custom playermodel *That's all I want* with a ruleset or what? Sorry if anything is obvious or anything else that i'm stupid about please try to help thanks. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2276-custom-class-question-for-sugar-tits/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted June 24, 2016 Share Posted June 24, 2016 There are a lot of links to help you! https://www.titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=6 https://www.titsrp.com/faq/ https://www.titsrp.com/donate/store.php?page=packages&id=1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2276-custom-class-question-for-sugar-tits/#findComment-13645 Share on other sites More sharing options...
SirenFall Posted June 24, 2016 Author Share Posted June 24, 2016 Thanks sugar! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2276-custom-class-question-for-sugar-tits/#findComment-13664 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts