ToadMagic Posted February 3, 2025 Share Posted February 3, 2025 Your In-Game Name: ToadMagic Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67819207 Who are you reporting?: "Lil o" STEAM_0:1:924192738 Why are you reporting this player?: RDM, he ran up to me while I was farming wood and killed me for no reason. I had no bounty, and he continued to mass RDM afterwards (killed me again, and killed a few other players.) Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: clip one, original RDM: https://outplayed.tv/garrys-mod/7rrL0G clip two, I went back a min later to ask him why he killed me because I thought it may have been a misunderstanding, and he just attempted to RDM me again. https://outplayed.tv/garrys-mod/x88J34 Not sure if possible but I'd like to be comp'd my chainsaw, it was pristine and he killed me legitimately 30sec after I pulled it out for the first time. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22560-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 3, 2025 Share Posted February 3, 2025 simple RDM, I'm +1 for a warn for Lil o STEAM_0:1:924192738. I will give you a chainsaw for free if i see you in game! also something to add this player has been vote banned a couple times recently (for RDM) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22560-rdm/#findComment-154950 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted February 4, 2025 Share Posted February 4, 2025 +1 warn lil o for rdm provided clips shows reported player clearly rdm Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22560-rdm/#findComment-154965 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 5, 2025 Share Posted February 5, 2025 +1 for a rdm warn on lil o The clips show clear evidence of the RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22560-rdm/#findComment-154999 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 5, 2025 Share Posted February 5, 2025 lil o has been warned for RDM. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22560-rdm/#findComment-155002 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts