Tango Posted June 21, 2016 Share Posted June 21, 2016 So wtf I read the Donation post Tits post and it says I can by a CC with in get money the problem is that I have not a single clue how to get it I pm Sugar about it yesterday idk if I just need to wait or I cant with in game money or I missed something Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2255-buying-cc-with-in-game-money/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted June 21, 2016 Share Posted June 21, 2016 Yes, you PM me. Be patient, I will get around to your PM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2255-buying-cc-with-in-game-money/#findComment-13523 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tango Posted June 21, 2016 Author Share Posted June 21, 2016 Yes, you PM me. Be patient, I will get around to your PM ok sorry dude I just didn't want to bug you and im new to this thing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2255-buying-cc-with-in-game-money/#findComment-13525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now