Sandwich Man Posted February 2, 2025 Share Posted February 2, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Sandwich Man Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114578351 Who are you reporting?: Tyroneius Jahrodqua (STEAM_0:0:47594423) Why are you reporting this player?: This player was upset that I was building as Bob the Builder, and proceeded to vote ban me for "mrdm, mrda, mnlr"... with staff on who did nothing to prevent it. I am no genius, but surely this lying to get someone banned must be against the rules? Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/8rv9B7O https://imgur.com/gallery/sigh-8rv9B7O https://imgur.com/gallery/sigh-x2-9T6zyXF Edited February 2, 2025 by Sandwich Man Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 2, 2025 Share Posted February 2, 2025 Hello, I was currently on at the time but unfortunately I was afk. If i saw this vote i would've stopped it. That being said I did just now check your logs since I have them and there was no mrdm or mrda This ban is clearly false, and unless the person who vote banned you has any evidence I'm +1 for ban removal off record and +1 for a warn on Tyroneius Jahrodqua (STEAM_0:0:47594423) along with a 1w vote restriction. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/#findComment-154905 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sandwich Man Posted February 2, 2025 Author Share Posted February 2, 2025 It is a real shame that this will only end in a warn for him, as it was done with a total lack of RP and nasty abuse of a tool meant to keep players safe. Anyway, can I get unbanned? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/#findComment-154906 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 2, 2025 Share Posted February 2, 2025 The guy that just vote banned you for this just got banned for MRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/#findComment-154908 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 3, 2025 Share Posted February 3, 2025 After viewing the evidence provided I am also in favor for removing the ban and warning Tyroneius Jahrodqua for voteban abuse and giving him a 1w vote restriction. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/#findComment-154945 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted February 3, 2025 Share Posted February 3, 2025 Provided logs are clear +1 removing ban +1 warning Tyro for vote ban abuse& 1w vote restriction Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/#findComment-154949 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 10, 2025 Share Posted February 10, 2025 The ban will be removed from record when online and Tyro will be punished accordingly ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22548-i-was-banned-for-one-hour-in-a-vote-listing-things-i-didnt-do/#findComment-155157 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts