Guest Posted November 28, 2024 Share Posted November 28, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Cr0w Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93401841 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:28334924 Prop Chucker Why are you reporting this player?: I was playing as a cop, when I came out of spawn I was kidnapped by a serial killer Prop chucker and killed. After that I found him and arrested him, since serial killer is an AOS job. Then he got mad and demoted me and votebanned me, while staff was online. I would like this ban to be removed. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes https://imgur.com/a/odzRaHI Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22307-false-demote-and-voteban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
newest player Posted December 1, 2024 Share Posted December 1, 2024 From what evidence was provided, arresting someone 36 seconds after they killed you really isn’t doing you any favors and does look like NLR. Do you have any other evidence you’d like to share? It seems there’s not really enough evidence to know for sure the demote wasn’t valid. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22307-false-demote-and-voteban/#findComment-153443 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 1, 2024 Share Posted December 1, 2024 (edited) Another 2x false voteban today while staff was online, which had to be stopped by Blake C. He is clearly abusing the voteban system. Votebanning/kicking while staff members are online is not allowed and can result in a voterestrict Do not call multiple votes. If your first vote does not pass, reconsider the reason you are calling a vote or make a player report instead https://imgur.com/a/RqdIBR3 He is an AOS job, i arrested him multiple times during that session for being a serial killer, it's arguable if it is NLR or it's not NLR, because I can arrest him any time I see him since he is Arrest On Sight. It depends on how you interpret the rules, because there is nothing written about this kind of situation. If I die it's a new life, but he is always wanted and can be arrested at any time. My problem is that he demoted me for that reason and then votebanned me instantly after, "Vote was successful (NLR revenge arrest RDA)" I do not agree that a debatable 1x NLR is a valid voteban reason. Revenge arrest and RDA is false since he is an AOS job. I would like this ban to be removed from my record. Edited December 2, 2024 by Cr0w Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22307-false-demote-and-voteban/#findComment-153454 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted December 9, 2024 Share Posted December 9, 2024 While what evidence is posted here is not a massive amount to go off of for this however from what there is we can see the following Sure you can claim that Cr0w broke nlr to arrest Prop chucker but without any evidence of what actually happened we can't get the full context of that. Prop Chucker at called for a demote on Cr0w for what he thought was RDA, this is proper way to handle this and Cr0w said the vote went through which should have ended it there because he got punished, however Prop Chucker decided to go further and also get him votebanned aswell which shouldn't have happened ontop of the demote. Now while not provided here and I have no evidence other than my word I know and have seen multiple times of Prop Chucker very clearly disliking Cr0w and lowkey harassing him while they're both on, just the other day I had banned another player who was with Prop Chucker in harassing Cr0w for seemingly no reason. This is why I believe Prop Chucker was so quick to also throw a voteban along side the demote and why on the 2nd he tried to have Cr0w banned twice while staff were on. Take what you may from that last part but from this appeal and what I've seen personally in game I don't think this ban was necessary considering the demote and was just out of spite. +1 for Ban removal and Vote Restriction on Prop Chucker Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22307-false-demote-and-voteban/#findComment-153606 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted December 13, 2024 Share Posted December 13, 2024 There's not been any activity on this post since my reply so I'm just gonna go ahead and close it out. The ban will be removed and Prop Chucker will be restricted accordingly, Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22307-false-demote-and-voteban/#findComment-153665 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts