Mods have no sence of rp

SeanFoxy

You're so over dramatic, it's an hour ban, one hour...

If you can't handle punishment for breaking a rule, then bye.

As a matter of fact, if you're going to break rules, we don't want you here, bye.

Hops, please do try to keep your cool and try to prevent drama. It would be much appreciated that things didn't become like a furnace, now I am not saying that you cannot give your opinion on scenarios but, please try to keep some opinions to yourself.

The black market dealer is illegal. They can base where ever they want and they don't have to have a sign saying "Selling illegal guns". Its bad if someone actually finds out where you are and then requests to buy some goods from you and then you decline for some weird reason other than "give me a second, let me open the door" or "come back in 5 minutes, I am still building"

Either way, if that was the case it shouldn't of resulted in a ban, it should of resulted in someone forcefully switching you off the job (which I think mods don't have access to atm). If you felt your ban was unjustified or you feel as a staff member was abusive, make a report. Reports go a long way if you set one up correctly, just people like to complain about an issue and expect me to fix it and then yell at me when I haven't fixed an issue they didn't tell me about.

If you want to play on the server, you're more than welcome. I will close this thread for now since we have some people rambling on about something unrelated to the topic.