Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Nawaf

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:516371064

Who are you reporting?:

cabledawggo , STEAM_0:0:773721891

Why are you reporting this player?:

I am reporting cabledawggo for RDM
he killed me 3 times the first one I was a bird don't count for RDM
but the second time I was a SWAT didn't do anything to him
the third time I was Karen
I made a report in game first time when he killed me twice the mod LowGolub gave him a warn for RDM
and when he killed me the third time I also made a report and the mod LowGolub accepted it
LowGolub said "not rdm if you attacked first"
but I didn't attacked cabledawggo at all

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Y5540YLhgaOrn2AR6PYZcOPpFYVGCRLo?usp=sharing

The logs was yesterday 3 hours before the server reboot (21 hours ago)

my time zone is UTC/GMT +3 hours

 

Edited by Nawaf
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21868-report-on-cabledawggo-for-rdm/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...