Whip Posted July 27, 2024 Share Posted July 27, 2024 In-Game Name Whip Nae Nae Your Steam ID 76561198409820617 Why were you banned or warned? He made a voteban for RDM while he was a Bank Robber. I was the mayor and in the laws it clearly said that PD is KOS. I killed him and he made a voteban. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? it was a false ban. it was in the laws. i was also about to get verified so i need this to be appealed. It doesnt bother me that i was banned for 1 hour, i just wanna get verified thats why i need an appeal. Also i was falsely accused so i hope the mods will investigate further with justice and appeal my ban! Who warned/banned you? asperger nigga How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21674-i-was-falsely-votebanned-by-asperger-nigga/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sana Posted July 27, 2024 Share Posted July 27, 2024 Heya ! I am sorry you had to experience that on the server but unfortunately if you do not have any evidence to prove that both of you were in the PD I doubt anyone can do anything about it... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21674-i-was-falsely-votebanned-by-asperger-nigga/#findComment-148881 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Whip Posted July 27, 2024 Author Share Posted July 27, 2024 32 minutes ago, Sana said: Heya ! I am sorry you had to experience that on the server but unfortunately if you do not have any evidence to prove that both of you were in the PD I doubt anyone can do anything about it... Thank you for your response, sadly i dont have any evidence so i need to wait like 4 months . Sucks that i was falsely accused but it is what it is 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21674-i-was-falsely-votebanned-by-asperger-nigga/#findComment-148883 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted July 29, 2024 Share Posted July 29, 2024 On 7/27/2024 at 5:31 PM, Whip Nae Nae said: Thank you for your response, sadly i dont have any evidence so i need to wait like 4 months . Sucks that i was falsely accused but it is what it is sorry but without any evidence this is going to be denied. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21674-i-was-falsely-votebanned-by-asperger-nigga/#findComment-148916 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts