Guest Posted May 25, 2024 Share Posted May 25, 2024 11 minutes ago, TheRealHex said: The amount of lying and gaslighting in this post is actually insane. I implore any staff that can to look back on chat logs for that exact quote for the context. I know I explained it already- but Chud said that to ME after I remarked at Terrry for all his "power ups" before a raid. I don't even think Shit ass was on that day. I only have a screenshot of what Chud said, but nothing during the actual raid. I know pulling chat logs is a thing that can be done because it's been done to look back on people (certain community removal from years ago cough) so please do that! like i said man im like 90% sure it was just a joke about shit ass. i'm sorry for the misunderstanding but i dont know what else to tell you. i'm not trying to come off as rude but it might be good to take a break from the server if its taking this much of a toll on you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146210 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 25 minutes ago, VoN said: it doesn't take a smart person to see that those adverts are borderline transphobia/harassment this community absolutely reeks of bigots and retards I'm sorry what exactly do you have to do with any of this? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146218 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 Delete if im not allowed to comment. But my personal take is, does the actions displayed - proven by screenshots and confirmed by logs - do they break the rules of the server n the community. if they do, please punish the individuals accordingly. if they do not, these people dont need to be punished. afterwards, the community, staff and hex should maybe work out what is morally wrong and what may be lacking in the current standards which enable hate and bullying if that is the issue here (i havent looked at everything) On the other hand, how much do staff want to police in this regard. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 6 minutes ago, VoN said: it's insane how these brainlet mods remove comments they don't like but keep shit like this up pick up the pace, janitors once again you have nothing to do with this report you just came here to shit talk and be vulgar Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146221 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hex_ Posted May 26, 2024 Author Share Posted May 26, 2024 33 minutes ago, Crabroll said: Delete if im not allowed to comment. But my personal take is, does the actions displayed - proven by screenshots and confirmed by logs - do they break the rules of the server n the community. if they do, please punish the individuals accordingly. if they do not, these people dont need to be punished. afterwards, the community, staff and hex should maybe work out what is morally wrong and what may be lacking in the current standards which enable hate and bullying if that is the issue here (i havent looked at everything) On the other hand, how much do staff want to police in this regard. Look at the screenshots yourself. All but two of those happened yesterday over the course of approximately 2-3 hours late in the evening. I hardly talked in chat for the sole purpose of "not being argumentative" as so many people have accused me in the past. Terrry has been told to knock the targeted shit off already, and if he had just fucking done that and ignored me (which considering he claims to have blocked me so he shouldn't be able to see ANY of my messages) then this report wouldn't even be up, at least not against him. Also would like to point out that he called me cringe yesterday after saying I was "cracking open a rockstar". So no, he does NOT have me blocked, at least didn't yesterday, which means he saw my PM and chose to ignore it. So not only is a Senior moderator lying not just to me but in a report, but he is purposely causing problems with me when I go out of my way to not interact with him or really anyone who's friends with him/ associated with him at this point. All I'd like to do is be left the fuck alone. I've been muting people plenty, but as you can see from the screenshots, didn't seem to work too well. I've been silent on shit in the past to avoid as much drama as possible but this shit is completely ridiculous. Why are we letting a single fucking group of people get away with report after report? So many people have complaints about the toxicity, and most of the time, it's these people. Again, CHAT LOGS. If they're pulled, it's going to show that 1. Chud was speaking to me when he made that remark. 2. Terrry spoke to me yesterday and did not in fact have me blocked. 3. This went on for hours and I hardly spoke on it. I think I said maybe 4 or 5 things directed at them the entire time because again, I was enjoying my time XP grinding and was in a pretty damn good mood up until this group decided to copy and paste that quote over, and over, and fucking over. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146224 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 Just now, TheRealHex said: Look at the screenshots yourself. All but two of those happened yesterday over the course of approximately 2-3 hours late in the evening. I hardly talked in chat for the sole purpose of "not being argumentative" as so many people have accused me in the past. Terrry has been told to knock the targeted shit off already, and if he had just fucking done that and ignored me (which considering he claims to have blocked me so he shouldn't be able to see ANY of my messages) then this report wouldn't even be up, at least not against him. Also would like to point out that he called me cringe yesterday after saying I was "cracking open a rockstar". So no, he does NOT have me blocked, at least didn't yesterday, which means he saw my PM and chose to ignore it. So not only is a Senior moderator lying not just to me but in a report, but he is purposely causing problems with me when I go out of my way to not interact with him or really anyone who's friends with him/ associated with him at this point. All I'd like to do is be left the fuck alone. I've been muting people plenty, but as you can see from the screenshots, didn't seem to work too well. I've been silent on shit in the past to avoid as much drama as possible but this shit is completely ridiculous. Why are we letting a single fucking group of people get away with report after report? So many people have complaints about the toxicity, and most of the time, it's these people. Again, CHAT LOGS. If they're pulled, it's going to show that 1. Chud was speaking to me when he made that remark. 2. Terrry spoke to me yesterday and did not in fact have me blocked. 3. This went on for hours and I hardly spoke on it. I think I said maybe 4 or 5 things directed at them the entire time because again, I was enjoying my time XP grinding and was in a pretty damn good mood up until this group decided to copy and paste that quote over, and over, and fucking over. I'm not sure why you keep thinking this advert is targeted towards you it's just not. The quote was just sent to me a while ago and I decided to use it as a bind since one of my friends said it and i found it funny. What I was told was that this was directed towards SHITASS not towards you. I apologize if it was originally said in a attempt to make fun of you, if that was the case I genuinely forgot about that and just believed what I was told by others. BUT once again I was not using this bind in a attempt to make you upset I was only using it bc my friend said something funny, and I needed a new over advert!!!! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 Ignoring any argument about whether random messages are or aren't about you, did you ever attempt blocking them? When you block a user on steam you will NEVER see a message from them in game again. I know for a fact you have been told time and time again if you don't want to see messages you can block/mute them. From every bit of evidence and every report you have ever posted you have never once posted proof of them targeting you via gameplay(beyond simple messages) or actions off of the server. My question is, if you really are so very upset over this why do you not do the simplest of actions to fix it? If you want them to stop saying it, then that's fine, and you can request them to, but if you want action to be taken against them, why are you not taking this simple action to help yourself. I have never had any issues with you, and I would never deny you get targeted for whatever reason it may be. I know that is a thing that happens on the internet, but you are given so many options to mitigate it both by the server, steam, discord, and these very forums, SO USE THEM! 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146226 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 1 hour ago, bugman said: but you are given so many options to mitigate it both by the server, steam, discord, and these very forums, SO USE THEM! Is that not what this report is? I feel like getting hate from an smod should not fly. Like oh it's not directed at Hex, come on? Seriously? People have been transphobic to Hex since at least last time I was on staff. Literally the last thing I commented on was someone who made an appeal because they got a warn for calling Hex a slur. 7 hours ago, Shit Ass said: when we joined the server ppl like you didnt exist and we could say this stuff just fine but now that you are here we have to change? Also LOL. This is the stuff racist are made of. "We used to be able to say the n-word but now black people play on the server and they don't like it." Get better. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146230 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Opila Bird Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 3 minutes ago, Nipple Farm said: Is that not what this report is? I feel like getting hate from an smod should not fly. Like oh it's not directed at Hex, come on? Seriously? People have been transphobic to Hex since at least last time I was on staff. Literally the last thing I commented on was someone who made an appeal because they got a warn for calling Hex a slur. If you think 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt these comments are about hex then you didnt read anything that raccoons or terrry said, or in bad faith ignore all they have said. Also, if you read the beginning of my comments, I DO NOT CARE who it was about at ALL if hex refuses to use the features that are free and available. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146231 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 26, 2024 Share Posted May 26, 2024 (edited) Personal attacks on other players should result in a 3-day ban - 1-week ban - 2-week ban depending on continued offenses/previous history Drama Causing or contributing to drama will be issued a verbal warning to take it out of the server. If continued, the players involved in contributing will be banned for a up to a month depending on the severity of the situation As hex has frequently stated in-game he does not want to be harassed about his gender. and continuing to target him bare minimum is personal attack / causing drama since you are trying to flame it in OOC and get the server after him. Specifically Larrry Warns Player Toxicity NotDraco Thu Oct 19 14:36:53 2023 Player Toxicity Coconut Overflow Wed Oct 4 05:23:43 2023 Player Toxicity Heosphoros Tue Dec 27 21:50:33 2022 Player Toxicity toosii Tue Dec 20 18:20:40 2022 Racism nanights McStubbins Tue Jul 7 07:01:20 2020 Bans Player Toxicity May 11, 2024 May 13, 2024 Terrry (STEAM_0:0:200680242) |PLAYER TOXICITY|Mar 28, 2024 Mar 29, 2024 CrumCrocs (STEAM_0:1:173975218) Racism | Repeat offense Apr 1, 2023 Apr 2, 2023STEAM_0:1:238084292 Player Toxicity (Homophobic Slur in OOC)Feb 14, 2023 Feb 15, 2023STEAM_0:1:42745682 (extended to indefinitely for mizzuu) excessive racism + he asked for it Apr 13, 2021Dec 31, 1969Miles (STEAM_0:0:141530578) Racism Aug 7, 2020Aug 7, 2020 Fuel McStubbins (STEAM_0:1:188456290) This is all toxicity related punishment this isnt including rdm also not included are staff notes as there are verbals mixed in for Toxicity aswell. Larrry is currently Forum banned if im not mistaken for Toxicity, and Discord banned for Toxicity. This player does not contribute positively to the server and any time i have seen him on is influencing and contributing to drama in OOC. I had to mute him for flaming OOC a few days prior. Member of the community have been previously warned for attacking Hex and his gender, i personally was given a verbal for it years ago and this has been going on for years. As far as Larrry Goes im +1 For 2 week ban (MINIMUM) but personally i feel he should be Comm removed. he has an extensive history of toxicity and harassment. and i have yet to ever see him online and not attempting to harass/cause drama in chat. --------------------------------------------------------- Terrry The above images i took last week. I did bring the 2nd one to Issac's attention but i feel that what i have to say here the following images add context to my opinion. the last one could be worse but still doesn't look good. It was always my understanding as staff we are held to a higher example and the example being set here has the bar so low its a tripping hazard in hell. Added to hexs images i dont know what to rate towards the terrry side of the report as i have mixed feelings about more than just what occurred above. but no one can convince me saying shit like this is ok for him and not other people who i see warned for less. 25 minutes ago, bugman said: I DO NOT CARE who it was about at ALL if hex refuses to use the features that are free and available. Even if hex cant see the messages specifically larrry blowing this up in OOC causes drama which again is against the rules and punishable, gets other trolls to harass hex as well. I agree hes overly sensitive about stuff that does not always involve him but he was mentioned by name. and that does not mean it should be ok to drop harassing messages directed towards him in ooc. I have been informed this statement was not including Larrrys antics and clarification was lacking. while the point im making is still valid Bugman was not trying to defend larrry with this statement as i had originally assumed. Edited May 26, 2024 by Insurance Agent Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21335-hours-of-targeted-hate-in-oocadvert-suga-shop-messages-staff-and-player-report/page/2/#findComment-146232 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts