Jump to content

Hours of Targeted Hate in OOC/Advert/ Suga Shop Messages. Staff and Player Report.


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Hex

Your Steam ID:

76561198096205921

Who are you reporting?:

Terrry (76561198361626212) Raccoons/ Chud (76561199086541273) Larrry, Friso, Shitass (unsure of steam id) and seemingly an alt of a friend (unsure of id)

Why are you reporting this player?:

Honestly, all the screenshots pretty much speak for themselves at this point (which most were taken yesterday, I have 2 from the day prior of Terrry's advert and me asking him to no longer use Chud's transphobia as his advert. He did not listen/) but I'm going to briefly touch on a few things.

Terrry has been using a new advert lately, one he copied and pasted from a transphobic remark Chud made to me after Terrry had raided me. I made a pretty basic comment on his "power up" usage (burgs, talis) and Chud/ Raccoons used it as an opportunity to be an ass. Terrry made this into a new advert. I got sick of it really quick, and I only waited a week or so to say anything because I had HOPED that Terrry would realize after the last strike he got that maybe it was a good idea to just leave me alone. I was mistaken, though, and the day before yesterday I pmed him with the !pm command so it would show up in bright green. I didn't want to actually spam/ bother him so I only sent it once, but when he kept doing it, I sent another the next day when he was VERY active in chat. He didn't respond, but there is ZERO way he did not see my message.

But unfortunately, after I sent that PM, a few more of his friends got online and it was pretty much over. I don't know if they're communicating outside of the game to do this or if it was just a really shitty coincidence, but several people started making adverts, suga shop messages etc mocking trans people who take HRT. I had muted Terrry and Chud at one point because they were the worst of it, but unfortunately it didn't matter because, as the screenshots will show, they decided to use Suga Shop to make messages scroll on the bottom of the screen. I pretty much just stayed silent in hopes that me not reacting would make them stop but it continued for probably 3 hours, Chud has rejoined or something at some point because he became un-muted and I was too busy xp grinding to notice at first, but he made the comments with Larrry in chat, purposefully misgendering me for the sake of toxicity.

This has just reached the point of lunacy. I never go out of my way to interact with any of these players because they're all known to be toxic. I don't WANT to interact with them, and with how much they seem to fucking hate me, I'm not sure why they even think about me, let alone go out of their way to be hateful for no reason. I gave chances. Too many. I avoided so many reports because I didn't want to deal with their post-report harassment and toxicity in discord and gmod but something needs to be done about this shit.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://imgur.com/a/AiB96S1

There was honestly many more instances of Terrry and his friendly repeatedly using it (not sure if they're just fat fingering the buttons, or 'starting a raid' just to end it for an excuse to post it again).
  • Like 3
  • uhoh 3
  • point 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Crybaby 10
  • Mad 1

Yea i didn't see your message because i have you blocked on steam/ muted in game, and I often mistake which bind is which so I need to advert false/over pretty often.

Edited by Terrry
  • Crybaby 1
Just now, TheRealHex said:

But you respond to me and talk shit to me in game all the time...

 

How does that work?

I blocked you like 2 days ago after someone informed me that you can block through steam to mute messages and it stays.

  • Crybaby 1
Just now, Raccoons said:

why am i included in this when i was telling people to stop being mean to you & that quote from me isnt even transphobic iirc i was making fun of shit ass for taking test cause he's a degen gym rat

This is a blatant lie. You directed this at me after you two raided me and shit ass wasn't online that day.

  • Crybaby 2
2 minutes ago, Terrry said:

I blocked you like 2 days ago after someone informed me that you can block through steam to mute messages and it stays.

Awfully convenient that you blocked me right before I supposedly pmed you.

  • Thumb Down 1
  • Crybaby 1
1 minute ago, TheRealHex said:

This is a blatant lie. You directed this at me after you two raided me and shit ass wasn't online that day.

im pretty sure it was me making fun of shit ass, idk what to tell you bro i think you're just misunderstanding what happened, i dont doubt that you've been targeted for being trans in the past because i know people can be awful online towards trans people but that's just not whats happening 

The amount of lying and gaslighting in this post is actually insane. I implore any staff that can to look back on chat logs for that exact quote for the context. I know I explained it already- but Chud said that to ME after I remarked at Terrry for all his "power ups" before a raid. I don't even think Shit ass was on that day. I only have a screenshot of what Chud said, but nothing during the actual raid. I know pulling chat logs is a thing that can be done because it's been done to look back on people (certain community removal from years ago cough) so please do that! 

  • Like 2
  • cmonBruh 1
  • Failfish 1
  • Crybaby 3

mmm curious get off this game if you expect everyone to appeal to your feelings. -1 from me because i dont care about you or feelings, whatever this was was not directed at you, we are not your personal support group go to ponyscape or something idk. not everything is a personal attack on you this isnt hexrp. drink more gfuel idk. plus if you want something to be done don't rely on staff to protect you, you want something to happen but this wont fix a thing, solve the problem by spending your time better or going somewhere where you dont have to worry about it. when we joined the server ppl like you didnt exist and we could say this stuff just fine but now that you are here we have to change? kinda autism if you ask me. only reason the staff/higher ups would care ab your feelings is cause $$$ 

Edited by Shit Ass
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • crine 1
  • Crybaby 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...