PROTECT DEMOTION

VOTE  

14 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE

• ADD A RULE
    • NO THIS IS FAIR

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, GHOST BUSTER said:

MINGY PLAYERS WILL SAVE HACK POINTS TO DEMOTE THE SAME PERSON OVER AND OVER SO THEY CANT PLAY ANY ROLES. PLEASE ADD RULE TO FIX.

From my experience anyone whos been pushed to the point of hack camping PD is in retaliation to shitty cop mains. and cops need to get good and go remove them from the mayors office. Every time ive gone cop and been hacked out the next time i swap to cop i go clear office and then i don't have an issue. Lock the doors check all of the mayor office then drop a dupe if there isnt a mayor.

Waves of minge cops are a regular occurrence and mass demotion through hacking is an easy fix for it aswell.

Edited by Insurance Agent
  • Like 3

I agree with what Insurance Agent is saying, this can all be resolved in RP.  That is your job as a cop to make sure there is no hackers inside of the PD, especially in the mayors office. Remember, past PD lobby is restricted, players are AOS/KOS if they are considered hostile.

If there is nobody there to hack it, no one will get demoted.

im fairly certain that there are rules to protect against player targetting with the right interpretation. u cant place hits on the same player over and over again, so it should cover this behavior

• thumbdown -1 1

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the hacker demote is random. If the player was making votes on your demotion over and over, that would be player targeting. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Pack said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the hacker demote is random. If the player was making votes on your demotion over and over, that would be player targeting. 

You are correct you can’t pick who you’re firing. 

Edited by Insurance Agent