Free Base Dupe I Made

prozedd

My name is blurr. i use to be a professional baser back before i was perma banned. I created all my base dupes and would base for hours grinding printers, procs, and farming tilling plots. I've made 100+ mil as a baser. 

now let me stop trying to flex. I made this base dupe last week, and haven't had much interest in basing these days, so i am giving it to you guys for free. It should be a solid base but haven't had a chance to test it. (i tried testing on the supporter server but couldn't get it to paste 😞 ) It should take a couple C4's, A shit ton of time bombs, and is mat bomb proof ( i guess they were renamed to redux or redax grenades?) use it as you wish and let me know how hard it is to raid if you raid someone using the base. Also the way the its setup is designed to give the defender the advantage by abusing a loophole in the rules (not really i just thought i sounded cool saying that). Basically its impossible for the raider to shoot you from the waist up while giving the defender 100% view on the raider. Basically the defender can hit the raiders entire hitbox while the raider can only shoot a little under half of the defenders hit box. Its legal.

BE SURE TO USE THE SHADOW REMOVER TOOL ON ALL THE PROPS TO MAKE THE DUPE LOOK AS IT WAS INTENDED!!

Location: Sewers - Double room base with the shelves in the back on the right hand wall.

Dupe: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1viEiQLcg7FRXQ4OjUKI1wOG2k_YcRxA8/view?usp=drive_link

Sidenote: I updated the sharing so now anyone with the link can access it. Sorry!

cheers

Edited by prozedd
fixed typos; added a side note at the bottom.
  • Thanks 1