Am I In the Wrong?

Zab

WARNING: INCOMING YAP FEST

Just wanted to start this out by saying I am NOT mad at Ko Ma and especially NOT upset with the admin-just a situation which I am confused about because I don't think I did anything wrong. Yet again, no emotions just confused and looking for others opinions.  

Context:
I was running around as a citizen doing whatever jumping around and parkouring on roofs. I got to the top of a building and decided I wanted to do a cool jump from roof to window of the next building over. To successfully do the jump, I needed to shoot out the window to not fall down which I did. When jumping inside, I noticed an owned door and pressed "E" to see if it was locked or not. It was and I walked backward, this is when I was shot by the owner of the door to which I pulled  gun out and killed him. I was then brought to an admin sit made by the owner (Ko Ma) which he tells the admin I was raiding as a citizen which is against rules. I was told I was in the wrong and to not do it again and if I did it would be a warning. Understand that I had no idea of anyone basing there, there was not a single prop, no text screen, or entities for that matter inside. 

Here is a 1:1 recreation of what happened because I could not save OG clip due to having Netflix on in the background:
https://clipchamp.com/watch/y9XexTgtVrK

I generally want to know if I did anything wrong. What are your thoughts?

Edited by Zab
rephrasing